Advances in Carbohydrate Chemistry and Biochemistry Volume 71
The preceding Volume 70 looked back on the the content of all volumes during 70 years. The content of the current issue returns to the traditional format of a series of indiividual carbohydrate topics, with the continuous ambition to be directed toward the general reader as well as the research specialist.
- Advances in Carbohydrate Chemistry and Biochemistry Volume 71
- Carbohydrate–Protein Interactions : Molecular Modeling Insights, Serge Perez and Igor Tvaroska.
- Chemical Synythesis of Saponins. You Yang, Stephane Laval, and Biao Yu
- Nitrogen-containing Macrocyles having a carbohydrate scaffold. Mykhaylo A. Potopnyk and SŁawomir Jarosz
- Mechanism-based Inhibitors of Glycosidease Design and applications, Wouter W. Kallemeijn, Martin D. Witte, Tom Wennekes and Johannes M. F. G. Aerts
- Modulating LPS Signal Transduction at the LPS receptor complex with synthetic Lipid A Analogues, Aileen F. B. White and Alexei V. Demchenko
Obituries : Serge David (1921–2014) , David Bonnaffe, Claudine Auge, Jacques Auge, and Claire David-Mabille